- Scope The Flashrocket Online Privacy Statement applies to Flashrocket’s that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
- Personal Information We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you. In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- Uses To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment. To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions. To support services you have obtained from us. By Flashrocket and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use. To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics. Your Choices When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
- Third Party Cookies These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by **LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information. Session Cookies We use a session cookie to remember your log-in details for you. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken, including the ability to log-in. Flash Cookies Flash cookies may be used to store user preferences for media player functionality and without them some flash content may not render correctly. Log Files We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Links This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Flashrocket Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site
- Telephone Calls Should you contact us by telephone please be aware that at Flashrocket we record all telephone conversations for training, quality and compliance reasons.